10 Best iPhone Music Downloaders [Free & Safe]
Doremi Music Downloader
4.9 out of 5
Doremi Music Downloader
4.9 out of 5
iPhone has the built-in music app Apple Music with every device. However, most of the music on iTunes is not free. You need to subscribe its plan to use the Apple Music service. Sometimes, you will even find Apple Music doesn’t own the copyright of the music you want to listen. It’s also difficult to download the music file to your local folder. Most of time, you need to listen to the music with the app. Therefore, using other good music downloaders for iPhone is the alternative way to enjoy music.
In this article, I’d like to introduce the 10 best iPhone music downloaders to you. All of them provide nice quality music and free download services for iPhone users.
Let’s see what I have!
Part 1. DoremiZone Music Downloader [100% Free]
DoremiZone Music Downloader is my favorite iPhone music downloader. I think it comes first on this list because it’s so powerful, but meanwhile, is very simple to operate.
DoremiZone Music Downloader also has Windows, Mac, and Android version. It supports music downloads from more than 250 sites, and offers high-quality music up to 320kbps.
Using DoremiZone Music Downloader on iPhone with the file manager Documents, you can search for the songs by typing the song title, artist, album name, band, or lyrics. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the specific music URL. DoremiZone Music Downloader allows you to create your playlist and download the playlist with a single click.
Here is the download guide of DoremiZone Music Downloader. I use a single on YouTube as an example.
Step 1. Open Documents. Use the built-in browser to visit YouTube. Copy the music URL.
Step 2. Go to DoremiZone Music Downloader. Paste the URL into its search box. Then tap the magnifying glass to start parsing.
Step 3. DoremiZone Music Downloader shows all the available music quality options to you. Select the one you wish to have. And then tap “Download” to download.
Step 4. Check the downloaded music in “Downloads” folder. Tap the “…” and choose “Share” on the popup menu. Then select “Save Video”. The downloaded video will be saved to your Album.
Part 2. 9 Other Music Downloader Applications for iPhone
Spotify is famous among all the music download app for iPhone because it offers free music resources to users. The incredible rich music collection allows users to find any music they wish to have. Whether it is classic or trending, Spotify always provides good quality music without any charge. You can download the music at the same time when you listen to it. After enabling the offline mode, you can enjoy the downloaded songs without the restriction of network.
- Rich music collection
- High music quality
- User-friendly interface
- Download and listen at the same time
- Unlimited skip and playback exclusive to premium users ($9.99/mo)
2. Freegal Music
Freegal Music has over 1 million songs in its database. By installing in from App Store, you can easily enjoy the delightful download experience with Freegal Music. Whether you want to create playlists, share your picks with friends, or download songs for offline listening, Freegal Music is aimed to provide you the most convenient music service on iPhone. Also, this app is friendly to international users with its multi-language interface.
- Over 1 million songs for unlimited listening
- Download your favorite songs offline
- Create playlists and share them with friends
- Multi-language operating system
- Only for iOS 7.1 or higher
Pandora is a practical app to help you play and download music for iPhone. You can stream to play the downloaded iPod music by using Pandora on your iPhone, desktop TV, Apple Watch, or in the car. Besides music, you can also find interesting broadcast on Pandora. It a music and social app that you can share your music picks with your friends. However, when you search for the music, you may need to view an ad first.
- Free music and broadcast channel
- Share music with friends
- Stream the music to other devices
- Free plan contains ads
- Offline listening exclusive to paid service (at least $4.99/mo)
Evermusic is designed as a dedicated iPhone music player, but it goes the extra mile. Evermusic could directly play music from the cloud library, and manage music resource from different platforms together, such as Google Drive, Drop Box, One Drive, etc. Evermusic also supports audio remote play and can save music to iPhone and iPads, so that you can listen to your beloved songs offline.
- Build your own music stream
- Music library based on cloud service
- Manage music among different platforms
- Play audios remotely on iPhone and iPad
- Supports various music formats, including MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
iHeart always provides the latest music to users. You can also find the featured charts and radio channels in this app. You can playback at the real time or offline saving any songs you like when you listen to the broadcast. The free plan of iHeart allows you to fully access to the podcast library, personalized artist radio stations, and listen to the live radio anytime and anywhere. You can build your playlists with your liked songs.
- Thousands of radio stations available on your iPhone
- Latest updated music resource and top charts
- Create personal playlists
- Need to view ads for uninterrupted playing
- Download service exclusive for premium users ($9.99/mo)
Musify is a pretty reliable iPhone music downloader. It allows you to pre-listen to the music before adding it to your playlist. Musify has a fully functional music player that contains an equalizer, and supports music playback and thumbnail display. You can keep playing the songs in the background when the screen is locked. Musify can also manage your music collection from iPod/iPad, other social network and emails. Download music for offline listening is absolutely free.
- Stream music from different source
- Play music in the background when the screen is locked
- Free music download
- Fully functional player
- Pre-listen to the music
SoundCloud is a well-known music downloader app for iPhone. Currently, SoundCloud is the biggest platform for original composers and individual musicians to upload their audio recording, and communicate with others. Therefore, you can find the most of new original music on this app. Besides niche musicians, you can also find the majority pop music here, and listen to and download them for free. SoundCloud has 175 million users in May 2018, and the new audio was uploaded to this app every minute.
- Download music for free
- Both niche musicians and pop music
- Support uploading and sharing original music
- Recommend music based on your taste
- Premium users can upload longer audio and view more statistics data of the music ($5.99/mo at least)
8. Freemake Musicbox
Freemake Musicbox is a free music downloader app on iPhone. Users are allowed to listen and download songs on this app based on YouTube search. You can mark the song as your Favorites. Besides listening to music and radio for free, Freemake Musicbox also provides official music videos for users to watch. You can build your playlist in Freemake Musicbox. To add music to your collection, you can search for the keywords like the song title, artists, band and album name. Moreover, you can search for the music by special tags as well.
- Free listen and download music
- A vast library for music and radio
- Create playlists
- Share music with your friends on social network
- Ad-free experience exclusive for premium users
TIDAL is an iPhone app that has a pretty and stylish interface. It provides 70+ million lossless quality music and more than 250,000 music videos with a subscription business model. Paying $19.99 per month, the subscribers are able to play and download the exclusive music, and create the playlists through this app without any ads. Its offline mode allows users to listen to the music without network connection.
- Hi-Fi and MQA quality audio available
- Personalize playlists – My Mix and My Video Mix
- Offline listening mode
- Subscribe at $19.99/mo with a 30-day free trial, cancel anytime
- Stream music to speakers or smart TV
By reading this top list of the best iPhone music downloader app, have you got some tips for picking the right app? For me, I like the DoremiZone Music Downloader the best. Because it supports music download from many sites, and offers various download quality options to users. It’s really a user-friendly music downloader app for iPhone.
Doremi Music Downloader
Unlimited music download in 320kbps
If you feel the same like me, don’t hesitate to install it and have a try!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best iPhone music downloader?
For me, I’d like to say the DoremiZone Music Downloader is the best. It supports music download from 1,000+ sites, and also provides faster download speed when download the high-quality music (320kbps). The batch download function will also save your time when you want to download the whole album and playlist.
How can I download free music from my iPhone?
Reading the article above, you will find some good music downloader for iPhone. Many of them are free service. Use DoremiZone Music Downloader as an example, you only need to copy and paste the music URL into the downloader, and then click the “Download” button to start the download.
- How to Play YouTube in Background on Android & iPhone
- Audio Renderer Error YouTube [6 Practical Fixes]
- 4 Ways to Extract Audio from MP4 Easily
- Why Is Spotify So Slow? Best Action Guide to Fix it
- Top 15 Sites to Get Free Album Downloads [100% Working]
- Spotify Not Working: 7 Ways to Fix It
- How to Fix Spotify Application Not Responding on Windows 10
- Spotify Not Playing Songs: How to Fix it and Android
- 3 Best Ways to Download Spotify Playlist to MP3 Quickly
- How to Download Music to MP3 Player from Computer?