How to Use YouTube Watch Later | The Definitive Guide
Doremi Video Downloader
4.9 out of 5
Doremi Video Downloader
4.9 out of 5
YouTube is the number one online video streaming platform in the world. Aside from uploading vlogs and other videos, watching YouTube videos is also a good hobby during pastimes. You can look for recipe videos, reality shows, game shows, popular music videos, and many more.
Furthermore, when browsing on your YouTube account, you come across a video that got your attention. However, you have other priority videos that you want to watch at this moment.
Luckily, YouTube has a “Watch later” feature that you can use to save videos on your YouTube Watch later playlist without opening the video page. With that, you can easily access the videos anytime you want, whether you want to watch them multiple times or watch them for the first time. This makes your binge-watching experience more convenient.
So to learn how you can use this amazing YouTube Watch later feature, keep on reading.
Part 1. How to Use YouTube Watch Later?
You can set YouTube Watch later as a designated playlist of the videos that you want to watch in the future. With Watch later, you can quickly watch your videos without searching again on the search bar. More so, you can locate the save videos under the “Library” tab of your YouTube account.
With that being said, we prepare the easiest way that you can follow on using Watch later on your desktop and mobile phones like iPhone and Android. Scroll down and learn more.
Use YouTube Watch Later on the Desktop/Web
Step 1. Look for the Video on YouTube
First, on your web browser, go to the official website of YouTube. Then browse for the video you want to add to your YouTube Watch later playlist. After that, click the “clock” symbol on the video thumbnail to add it to YouTube Watch later playlist.
Step 2. Access the YouTube Watch Later
You can now go to the Watch later playlist, located at the left corner of your YouTube account, and click it. Once there, you can see all the videos that you’ve added to your Watch later playlist. You can also arrange the videos in the sequence you like by grabbing the “Handle” icon, moving the video around, and placing it based on your preference.
Use YouTube Watch Later on Your Mobile App
Step 1. Go to YouTube App on Your Mobile Phone
Search for the video that you want to add to your YouTube Watch later playlist on your YouTube app. Next, click the menu button or the vertical ellipsis symbol located beside the YouTube video name and select the “Save to Watch later.” It will instantly be added to your YouTube Watch later playlist.
Step 2. Watch the Saved Video
After following the mentioned steps above, you can go to your YouTube “Library.” Then, under the history section, click the “Watch later” to access and watch all your saved videos. That’s how easy you can use the Watch later feature of YouTube.
Part 2. Remove Videos from YouTube Watch Later
Watching hundreds of YouTube videos on your Watch later playlist is really satisfying. But the big catch here is – how can you remove these videos?
Furthermore, you can quickly remove the videos if you’re done watching them or don’t like the video to stay on your playlist. By doing this, you can have clean access to your Watch later YouTube playlist and freely add another batch of saved videos.
You can easily remove saved YouTube videos from your desktop or even mobile devices by following the simple guidelines below.
● On your web browser, visit YouTube’s official website and go to “Watch later” at the left corner of your screen.
● Then, click the three-dot symbol (⋮) and select “Remove from Watch later” from the options.
● Lastly, click the “Remove” button to finally clear Watch later list on YouTube. Also, this method is applicable for both watched and unwatched YouTube videos on your Watch later playlist.
Part 3. How to Delete All Watch Later on YouTube?
How to clear Watch later on YouTube? Those who watch hundreds of videos and want to remove them may take a long time to delete the videos. So you have to think of the easiest way to clear Watch later on YouTube in just a few clicks. Unfortunately, there’s no way that you can delete all “unwatched” videos on YouTube in a single click.
But luckily, YouTube allows you to remove all the videos that you’ve already watched and finished. This is a huge help instead of deleting the videos one at a time. You can remove watched videos on your desktop and mobile phones hassle-free. By following the quick steps below, you can clear Watch later YouTube playlist easily.
Delete All Watch Later on YouTube on the Web
● On your YouTube account, go to your Watch later playlist at the left corner of your YouTube screen.
● Then, click the three-dot symbol (…) or the horizontal ellipsis that you can locate under the YouTube video.
● After that, select “Remove watched videos” from the options you can see on your screen.
● Lastly, click the “Remove” button to completely clear all watched videos from your YouTube Watch later playlist. Now, you can freely add new videos to your clean Watch later playlist.
Delete All Watch Later on the Mobile App
● First, launch your YouTube app on your mobile device like Android phone, iPhone, or iPad at the bottom right corner of your device’s mobile screen.
● Next, go to your YouTube library and tap “Watch later” from the options under the “History” section.
● Once there, click the three-dot symbol (⋮) or the vertical ellipsis located at the top right corner of your screen.
● For the last step, select the “Remove watched videos “from the selection, and click “Remove” to clear Watch later list on YouTube.
Part 4. How to Download Videos from YouTube Watch Later?
- It offers a “Batch Download” feature that allows you to download the entire video playlist of your choice with just a few clicks.
Downloading YouTube videos from your YouTube Watch later playlist is the most convenient way to watch them offline, anytime, and anywhere.
Luckily, DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro is an all-in-one downloading tool that can help you download your favorite YouTube videos. It enables you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, and many more online video streaming platforms.
DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro can help you achieve the videos in 360p, 720p, 1080p, and any highest quality available. Additionally, you can convert YouTube videos to MP3 using this tool and enjoy a 320kbps quality format for a better listening experience.
More so, DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro has a built-in browser that allows you to access any website without leaving its interface. Without a doubt, DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro is an amazing tool that you can rely on when it comes to saving videos from YouTube Watch later.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android.
- It has a brand-new interface for a comfortable and pleasant downloading experience.
- So, install the DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro now.
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
First, click the download button above to access its official website. Then, click the right download button for your OS device to download. Once the installation process is done, launch the tool to access its main interface.
Step 1. Look for the Video You Want to Download
Next, search for the same video from your YouTube Watch later playlist that you want to acquire on the search bar by entering any keyword like the title, artist name, etc., to access all the related results.
Step 2. Download the YouTube Video
Click the “Download” button and choose the best quality. Then, click the Download button on the lower part of your screen to start downloading.
Once done, go to the “Downloaded” panel to check your downloaded file. You can directly watch it on the tool or watch it on another device. With that, right-click the file name and click “Open File Location” to access your output folder. After that, you can now transfer and share it on any device that you want.
Once everything is done, you can now enjoy your downloaded videos from your watch later YouTube playlist offline. You can watch it offline multiple times without worrying about the internet connection or data consumption, and you can transfer it to another device.
With all of the details mentioned above, that’s how easy you can add and remove your favorite videos from your YouTube Watch later playlist.
However, since watching YouTube videos requires a strong internet connection, there’s no doubt that the best option is downloading the video.
DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro is the perfect tool to help you grab videos from YouTube Watch later with ease.
You can freely watch downloaded YouTube videos without the need for an internet connection. Watch them anytime, anywhere, and even share them with your friends. Overall, DoremiZone Video Downloader Pro is a helpful tool that you must try.
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
- How to Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing?
- YouTube Slow | How to Fix It and Enjoy YouTube Watching
- Top 5 Solutions to YouTube 500 Internal Server Error
- Ways to Fix YouTube Keeps Crashing Error for All Platforms
- How to Watch Age-Restricted Videos on YouTube [100% Work]
- YouTube App Not Working on Your Phone? Here's How to Fix it
- Unlisted YouTube: What Is It & How to Find It? [Full Guide]
- Solved: AdBlock Not Working on YouTube | 100% Workable
- How to Upload a Video to YouTube [Detailed Guide 2021]
- YouTube Buffering? Find the Most Effective Fixes
You May Also Be Interested in These Topics